Oceanview patio doors
Pacific Series 1000
The Pacific Series 1000 patio door exceeds the industry’s highest standards for quality, durability, and energy savings, plus their superior insulation eliminates water and air infiltration between frame and panels. Utilizing Cardinal Endur IG insulating glass allows for outstanding thermal performance and solar control. It’s available in an unlimited number of colours matched to your specifications.
- 5 7/8” depth on an all-vinyl multi-chamber profile design
- LoE 180 & Argon tempered glass with XL warm edge spacer
- Full perimeter double and triple weather stripping
- 10-degree sill slope which optimizes water-tightness and drainage
- Removable panel support
- Steel reinforced sashes
- Anodized aluminum tracks
- Zinc plated double tandem wheels with sealed bearing
- Extruded aluminum screen with black fibreglass mesh and lock
Options & Hardware
These insulated units are factory sealed and completely dust-free, which reduces exposure to allergens, and cordless blinds eliminate the potential danger of hanging cords with children. The soft white fabric of the between-the-glass shades will never yellow or fade, so you can enjoy years of beautiful, maintenance-free blinds.
Venitian internal mini blinds provide the following benefits:
- No dust
- No cords
- Raise, lower, or tilt a full 180° for privacy control
- 5 Year Warranty
We’re Ready when you are
Contact us today to get a free, no-obligation patio door estimate.
Blocks heat loss to the outside and reflects heat back into the room
Blocks 71% of the sun’s harmful UV rays
Allows the relative humidity of the indoor air to be controlled and maintained properly
Save money on heating and cooling with Energy Star compliancy
Pacific Series 1000 Energy Rating
|Ease of Operation
|E3 – Pass
|Force of Entry
Learn more about our ratings on the NFRC website.
OceanView Patio Doors
OceanView will offer to the original purchaser of door components, door kits or complete door units a limited non-transferable warranty.